Download our Equifax App from Google Playstore or the iOS App store to obtain your FFCR.
The App is available on:
Google – Kit Kat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat
iOS - version 9.x, version 10.x
Following is the process for obtaining your FFCR using the Equifax App:
STEP 1 - Login to the Equifax App
- Provide your email address to receive your temporary pin
- Login using your email and temporary pin to create a 6-digit login
STEP 2 - Authenticate yourself/KYC
- Provide your personal information and Aadhar card to authenticate your identity
- After your information is confirmed, a one-time password will be sent to your Aadhaar registered mobile number
- Enter your OTP in the Equifax App
STEP 3 – Obtaining your FFCR
- Provide personal details (DOB, Address, Any one ID like PAN, Passport, Voter ID)
- Login to Equifax App after 24-hours (24-hours after the successful completion of STEP 1) to authenticate your identity based on your credit history by answering the account based questionnaire
- Answer three questions based on your credit history (Note: You have four attempts to authenticate yourself)
- Once authenticated successfully, your password protected FFCR will be sent to your registered email address within 24-hours after the successful completion of STEP 2
- Password: First 4 characters of your name (with 1st character capitalised), followed by yyyy (year of birth), followed by "@" (symbol) and last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number as entered in the input field. E.g. – Abcd1990@1234
- Enter your credit report number to register a dispute on the account under the dispute section (your credit report number will be displayed on the top left-hand side of your FFCR).
- Select the account you have an issue with and provide the reason for your dispute.
- Our Customer Service team will look into your dispute and revert back to you with the resolution on your registered email address.
Alternate Process for availing Full Free Credit Report (FFCR):
Customers who doesn't have smartphones or Aadhaar number can avail FFCR by emailing us the scanned copy of their Proof of Identity (PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar, Voter ID, Driving License) and Proof of Address (Electricity Bill, Telephone/mobile bill, Credit Card Statement, Gas utility bill, Driving License, Passport) along with the Application form to our Customer Service Desk email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org. The application form can be downloaded from our website - http://www.equifax.co.in/consumer/forms/credit_report/en_in
If you are facing any problem in receiving your Free Full Credit Report, please email your query to - email@example.com