Credit Report Request Form
You can access your credit report in four easy steps as mentioned below:
Step 1: Fill the Credit Request form for getting a Credit Report. The form can be downloaded from the link below this page.
Step 2: Attach/Enclose the self-attested copy of Identity Proof and Address Proof.
Step 3: Enclose the Demand Draft if you are opting for paid credit report.
Step 4: Send the above documents through a Courier/Regular Post/Speed Post/email to us.
- If sending by email, send the scanned documents to email@example.com
- If sending by post, send the documents to the following address:
Customer Service Team
Equifax Credit Information Services Ltd.
931, 3rd Floor, Building 9
Solitaire Corporate Park
Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road
Opposite Mirador Hotel
Mumbai – 400 093
Free Full Credit Report and Chargeable Credit Report
As per RBI directive, you are entitled to one full free credit report per calendar year. If you are requesting for a credit report more than once in a calendar year,
then enclose a demand draft in favor of “Equifax Credit Information Services Pvt. Ltd.” You can avail any of the two options for the demand draft:
A. Credit Report: INR 118
B. Credit Report with Score: INR 472
List of Identity Proof Documents (Any one):
- Self-attested Copy of Voters ID card
- Self-attested Copy of Driving License
- Self-attested Copy of Passport Copy
- Self-attested Copy of PAN ID card
List of Address Proof Documents (Any one):
- Electricity Bill
- Landline telephone/Mobile Bill
- Credit card / Bank Statement
- Gas Utility bill
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Registered Rent Agreement along with Electricity/Landline/Mobile copy in the name of landlord
Guidelines for sending the above document:
- The photo copy should be self-attested.
- The ID card number should be clear and visible.
- The photo on the ID card should be clear and visible.
- The document should be a recent one and within 3 months from the current date.
- The name and address on the documents should be of the consumer.
- The address should be clear and visible.